It is the mission of River Publishers to become an influential market player in the publishing and distribution of state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed, English language academic and professional content in specific STM fields; books and journals written by academics and engineers for the institutional and professional markets.
The goal of River Publishers is to:
- Acquire, publish, promote and disseminate academic and professional peer reviewed content of the highest quality. Products include academic journals, research monographs, professional books, edited volumes, handbooks, proceedings, technical reports and standards, PhD dissertations and databases;
- Publish books written by established and up and coming international academics and professionals, on important and appealing research topics;
- Publish high impact international journals which focus on influential academic topics, with well-respected Editorial Board members as advisors;
- Provide an editing and dissemination service for the dissertation of PhD graduates;
- Publish technical reports and standards, in print and database format, with must-have content for various industries;
- Provide service like to authors and editors, in the form of type-setting and copy editing, competitive remuneration, abstracting & indexing and international commercial services;
- Provide service to our advisors, in the form of competitive remuneration and the opportunity to develop their personal series;
- Make our content available at attractive and competitive prices to the institutional, individual and professional markets;
- Make our journal content available via the Open Access publishing model, and in such adhering to the requirements of increasingly more governments and research councils;
- Make our content available in both print and electronic format, in so doing meeting with the needs and desires of the modern-day professional, researcher and librarian;
- Be flexible with regards to copyrights;
- Be proactive in supporting a healthy and sustainable environment, this by printing all our content on acid-free paper and using modern Print-on-Demand techniques.